De Vita Coelitus Comparanda namely On Obtaining Life from the Heavens is a blog about Traditional Astrology and Hermetic Philosophy. Inspired by work of the famous Florentine Renaissance Philosopher Marsilius Ficinus scholar in Platonic and Hermetic Philosophy and Astrology, we will research and converse about Astrology and Natural Magic. With the help of works of famous Astrologers and Magi and our Intellect and Reason we will try to find a path that lead to the Stars and bring back to Earth their influx and favor.
Our papers will be concerned about many different topics:
– how Stars effect the sublunar world and our lives though the study of geniture, mundane astrology and astrological tools for future times as directions, solar returns and profections
– how we can attract favorable influx from the Stars and how we can avert their malefic one
– how we can fortify beneficial virtues in genitures and soften malefic signs
– Iatromathematics or Medical Astrology: how to discovery diseases, predispositions and how to find natural remedies
– Interrogations or Horary Astrology
– Katarchic or Electional Astrology
Our astrological techniques are based on the Traditional Astrology ones, developed during centuries from Hellenistic period through European and Arabic Middle Age to Renaissance but reconsidered and enlighten by Placidus de Titi magistral astrological thought and Reason.